How to select the best size?
While you will find most of this information in our FAQs we know how important getting the best fit is so decided this information needed its very own dedicated page!
We have included the below, to assist you in selecting the best fit:
- Size search filters: by using our search filters you can view items by label size and recommended size. Our recommended size is based on feedback from our try on sample group who are a range of shapes and sizes.
Why provide recommended sizes? "In my experience when walking into a retail outlet when the customer service assistant asks me what size I am I always struggle with answering this question, not because I have a problem with the number but because the number changes depending on style, material, brand and how my mind and body feel at the time. My wardrobe ranges from size 10s - 18s. The number on the tag does not always reflect the true to size measurement" - Cassandra (Runway Regime founder)
- Product details: we strongly suggest reviewing the provided product details as they are intended to give you better insight into the way the garments fit and feel (for example: "no stretch in fabric" or "extra long").
- Images/Video: Have a close look at the provided product images on our website by using the zoom functionality. For most of our products there is also the option to view a short video clip to assist with better understanding the fit and flow of each outfit. You can also check out our social media pages for examples of our amazing customers wearing our garments.
- Model measurements: each product includes model measurements and the height of the heels worn in the respective product image
For any Tania Olsen Designs:
How to measure yourself
A helpful insight is being able to compare your measurements to that of the model wearing the garment, to assist you with doing this please follow the steps below.
Getting set up
- You will need a flexible measuring tape (plan B … just use string and then you can measure the string using a ruler!)
- Your measurements will be more accurate if you get someone to help
- If you are measuring yourself, consider using a mirror to check your tape is positioned parallel around the body
- Wear the undergarments you plan to wear for the outfit (your braless measurement will differ from a full support padded product)
Peace of mind fit guarantee and 'Try on' service
We understand the importance of feeling great in your garment. We also know sizing can be tricky business! So after all of this, if your item still does not fit right and you are unable to wear it simply send it back by the next business day with security tagging intact and receive a credit note valid for 6 months (less $30 processing fee and any delivery costs).