Terms and Conditions
(last updated 1 August 2019)
1.1 The following definitions apply throughout these terms and conditions:
Apparel means all Apparel (including any fashion accessories e.g. dresses) supplied on hire by Runway Regime to the User (and where the context so permits shall include any incidental supply of services). The Apparel shall be as described on any invoices or other documentation provided by Runway Regime to the User.
Bond means the bond payable by the User and specified by Runway Regime to secure performance by the User of these Terms.
Email means email@example.com
Hire Booking means the hire booking made by the User on the Site or via other mutually agreed means for the hire of Apparel owned by Runway Regime.
Overdue Fee means the fee calculated at 25% of the original Rental Price of the Apparel, per day for each day overdue.
Rental Period means the period described in clause 5 of these Terms.
Rental Price means the cost of the hire of the Apparel as listed or as agreed between Runway Regime and the User.
Reusable Packaging means any reusable packaging the Apparel arrived to the User in including any satchel, box or otherwise.
Rental Return Due Date means the date the Apparel is expected to be returned as per method selected at check out.
RRP means the recommended retail price.
Runway Regime (“we”, “our” or “us”) means Runway Regime (ABN
Services means the Runway Regime website located at www.runwayregime.com.au (the “Site”) and related services including Runway Regime fashion rental services and its content (the “Content”).
Store (“outlet” “shop”) means any physical location Runway Regime operate, including but not limited to; pop up stores, permanent stores, consignment locations, home business location and event expo stalls.
Terms mean these terms and conditions.
User (“client”, “customer”, “you” or “your”) means the User or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the User.
2.1 These Terms constitute a binding legal contract between you and Runway Regime.
2.2 These Terms apply to you whether you are browsing or are a customer of Runway Regime. The Terms in force at any time are published on the Site and you will be taken to have accepted them by accessing or using the Site.
2.3 If Runway Regime, in its sole discretion, amends these Terms then on their publication on the Site they will supersede those they replace. If you subsequently access or use the Site you will be taken to have accepted the revised Terms.
2.4 Our Apparel may be rented to customers who are under the age of 18 however we only rent directly to adults who may rent the Apparel on behalf of a minor. By selecting the “I agree with the terms and conditions” agreement tick box on our Site, you represent that you are over 18 years and are authorised to use the chosen method of payment with the purpose of renting the Apparel on the Hire Booking.
2.5 Runway Regime has sole discretion to reject a Hire Booking on grounds including, but not limited to, the following: age, credit history, available funds to complete payments, prior breaches to Terms and accuracy of information provided by you on the Hire Booking.
2.6 Runway Regime reserves the right to terminate your right to hire from us at any time at our own discretion should you breach these Terms.
3. HIRE BOOKINGS
3.1 Use of Website
You do not need to register to use much of the functionality of the Site however, you must register for an account in order to complete a Hire Booking.
a) The registration process will require you to provide your name, and email address.
b) If at the time of registration, you want to place a Hire Booking, you will be required to supply credit card details and address where the card is registered. You will also be required to confirm your acceptance of these Terms.
c) Membership with Runway Regime is free, but non-transferable.
3.3 Password and Runway Regime account
a) Once you have completed the registration process, your login details will be the email address and password you have selected.
b) You agree to keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all loss and damage resulting from your failure to protect your password.
c) You agree to immediately notify Runway Regime of any unauthorised use of your password or any breach of security. You also agree that Runway Regime is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure.
d) You agree not to provide your username and/or password information to any other person other than Runway Regime without Runway Regime’s express written permission.
3.4 Termination of Membership
Runway Regime reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time and for any reason including if Runway Regime believes that you have breached any of these Terms, or that any of the information that You have submitted to us is untrue.
3.5 Securing a Hire Booking
a) You must register for an online membership on our Site in order to request a Hire Booking.
b) A Hire Booking will be secured and confirmed once payment of the Bond (if applicable), Rental Price and relevant postage fee has been received and accepted by Runway Regime and a Hire Booking confirmation email sent to the customer.
c) Runway Regime will not hold any Apparel without payment being received.
d) Hire Bookings cannot be made more than 3 months in advance of a customer’s nominated event.
4.1 If the User wishes to cancel a Hire Booking, a cancellation request must be submitted on Runway Regime’s Site as soon as possible via the contact us form.
4.2 Following receipt of a cancellation request Runway Regime will:
a) process a full refund if notice is provided by the User more than 28 days’ in advance of the Hire Booking; or
b) issue a credit note to the User if notice is provided by the User between 8 and 28 days’ notice of the Hire Booking.
4.3 If a User requests a cancellation of a Hire Booking less than 8 days in advance of the Hire Booking, no refund will be provided and the User will forfeit all monies paid to Runway Regime less the amount of any Bond which will be refunded to the User.
4.4 If Runway Regime is unable to fulfill a Hire Booking prior to posting the Apparel to the User:
a) due to unforeseen circumstances – Runway Regime will attempt to seek remedy for the User’s Hire Booking. If a suitable solution is not agreed, Runway Regime will alternatively offer a full refund to the User; and
b) by exercising discretion to reject or terminate the Hire Booking – Runway Regime will issue the User with a full refund.
5. RENTAL PERIOD
(for in store collection see section 16)
6.1 Delivery timeframes from Runway Regime to User
To ensure that the Apparel can be delivered by Runway Regime to the User by the User’s nominated event, all Hire Bookings:
a) which nominate delivery to the User within postcodes in the Perth CBD and Metro area (as determined by the delivery service) – must be made on the Site at least 5 business days prior to the User’s nominated event; and
b) which nominate delivery to the User outside of the above-mentioned area – Runway Regime may require additional lead time to organise delivery in addition to the 5 business day minimum notice period. Runway Regime will notify the User within 48 hours if the User’s Hire Booking will not arrive to the nominated delivery location by the required date. In this instance, Runway Regime will cancel the Hire Booking and the User will be issued a credit note.
Please note that international shipping is not offered at this time.
6.2 Delivery from Runway Regime to User
a) Runway Regime will select the appropriate delivery service provider and method based on cost, required delivery date and other relevant considerations. No additional fees are incurred for the selected method.
b) Deliveries will be scheduled to arrive within 1-2 days prior to User’s nominated event.
c) Delivery tracking details will be provided to User once the Apparel is dispatched.
d) The User is required to provide an address where someone will be available to collect delivery. The Apparel is sent with signature on delivery – Runway Regime cannot be held responsible if the Apparel is taken back to a nearby post office for collection and the User does not pick up the Apparel or, if the selected courier service is unable to redeliver, in time for the User’s event.
e) The User is responsible for any costs incurred for redelivery if applicable.
f) After the final delivery attempt it is the Users responsibly to collect from service drop off location.
g) If the User requires delivery to be marked with “Authority to Leave” the User is required to specify this in its delivery instructions in the Hire Booking.
h) In the rare event that the Apparel does not arrive in time, the User must notify Runway Regime immediately to identify a remedy, provided that Apparel is returned on the next business day following delivery. Runway Regime will not be liable for any cost or expense incurred by a User as a result of any postal delivery service delay outside of its control.
6.3 Delivery from User to Runway Regime
iii) Australia Post express package – use prepaid express Australia Post envelop found in original pack.
1/29 Station Street
Subiaco WA 6008
6.4 Delivery Options from User to Runway Regime
Option 1: Customer to DROP OFF hire garments to KOKO'S DRY CLEANERS by 4PM on return due date:
This method is available for Perth Users only.
Option 2: Sendle Courier Service to COLLECT hire garments from CUSTOMER'S ADDRESS anytime between 8AM-6PM on return due date:
- Pick up by courier from the User’s listed delivery address between 8AM and 6PM (local time). The pick up address will default to the User’s original delivery address if not specified by the User in the ‘Additional Notes’ section at check out;
- if the User wishes to have the Apparel collected from a different address it must specify the “[NEW ADDRESS]” in the ‘Additional Notes’ under the User’s details at check out.
Option 3: Customer to drop off hire garments at SENDLE COURIER DROP OFF LOCATION by 4PM on return due date:
a) Delivery charge is variable based on location, weight and package size.
b) User is responsible for identifying a suitable Sendle courier drop off location:
- to find your best location https://try.sendle.com/drop-off-locations;
- Hours of operation vary depending on location selected
- Some locations operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Option 4: Australia Post:
7. PRICE, PAYMENT AND FEES
Payment may only be made by credit/debit card (only Amex, Mastercard and Visa accepted), Shopify Pay, Paypal or by any other method as agreed to between Runway Regime and the User.
a) All Rental Prices on our website are denominated in Australian Dollars.
b) GST and other taxes and duties that may be applicable shall be added to the Rental Price except when they are expressly included in the Rental Price.
c) Delivery costs to the User only are included in the Rental Price.
d) Dry cleaning/laundering are included in the Rental Price.
e) The cost of return shipping is excluded and added at check out once method is selected by the User.
f) Runway Regime reserves the right to change the Rental Price in the event of a variation to the User’s requirements.
g) Recommended Retail Price (RRP) in some instances if available is listed on the Site as is listed and provided by the supplier. In relation to calculating fees, when the RRP is not available consideration will be made to replacement value of a similar item and the expected revenue generated from the future hire of the Apparel.
7.3 Delivery General
b) Runway Regime offers shipping to Perth only. Australia-wide and International shipping is not available at this time.
c) Delivery costs are dependent on the delivery service provider nominated by the User, the weight of product, the dimensions of the parcel and the location of the User’s delivery address and are at the User’s expense.
d) There are two separate deliveries:
- delivery method will be selected by Runway Regime and determined based on efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
7.4 Bond (if applicable)
a) The agreed Bond must be paid in full at time of securing the Hire Booking.
b) The Bond will be refunded to the User upon return of the Apparel once Runway Regime confirms, in its sole discretion, that the Apparel is in acceptable condition.
c) Subject to clause 7.4(d) below, the refund of the Bond to the User will be processed within 10 business days of the return of the Apparel.
d) Whilst Runway Regime will make every effort to process a refund as quickly as possible, the refund process is dependent on the independent processing time taken by the User’s credit card provider and the User acknowledges that Runway Regime has no control over such credit card issuers processes.
7.5 Pre-Authorisation charges and invoices
a) Runway Regime will not charge the User’s original payment method without attempting to notify the User. Runway Regime will notify the User via email prior to charging the User’s card.
b) A third-party payment provider (such as but not limited to Stripe, PayPal or Commonwealth Bank) designated by Runway Regime may store the User’s credit card information to simplify repeat transactions for the User. Runway Regime will not directly see the User’s credit or debit card details or the letters or numbers of the User’s CCV code. These details will be viewable only by the payment provider and/or card issuer (as applicable).
c) In addition to the Rental Price for the Apparel, the User authorises Runway Regime to charge the User’s nominated payment method up to an amount to 150% of the RRP for overdue, excessive damage and repairs and additional fees as per clause 7.7(b) if applicable, which may be deducted from any Bond, if applicable.
d) Runway Regime will only charge the User’s payment method when the User has not upheld its commitment to Runway Regime as set out in these Terms.
e) In the event an invoice is issued for payment for any reason, payment shall be due within seven (7) days of the date of the invoice unless otherwise stated by Runway Regime. Payment options available for invoice include credit card debit card or PayPal payment.
f) Outstanding amounts owed to Runway Regime, will be passed on to a debt collection company to pursue the User for collections, including and without limitation legal and collection fees at the User’s expense.
7.6 Overdue fees
a) Where Apparel has not been returned to Runway Regime by the Rental Return Due Date then Runway Regime shall be entitled to charge an Overdue Fee for each day up to a maximum period of 7 days, beyond this time frame action will be taken as per clause 7.7 (a).
b) The User expressly authorises Runway Regime to deduct such Overdue Fee from the User’s nominated payment method which was provided at the time of placement of the User’s order or an alternative payment method as agreed between User and Runway Regime.
c) The overdue period will commence on the business day following the agreed Rental Return Due Date of the Apparel.
d) When counting overdue days Runway Regime will only include days where the selected delivery service is in operation (i.e. not include Sundays or Public Holidays if delivery service is closed).
e) In addition to the payment of the Overdue Fee, in the instance where the next Hire Booking is cancelled because the Apparel hired by the customer wasn’t returned by the Rental Return Due Date, the User will be charged for the Rental Fee including postage on the second, and cancelled, Hire Booking.
7.7 Failure to return fee (Apparel and Reusable Packaging)
a) If the User has not returned the Apparel within 7 days after the Rental Return Due Date, or the Apparel is lost or stolen, Runway Regime will consider the Apparel as non-returned and will charge the User’s nominated credit card 150% of the RRP of the Apparel (‘Non-Returned Fee”).
b) The Non-Returned Fee is payable in addition to the Rental Price and any accumulated Overdue Fees payable pursuant to clause 7.6.
c) Reusable Packaging not returned to Runway Regime will incur a fee of $50.
Excessive damage or cleaning fees
a) All costs incurred by Runway Regime due to excessive damage and/or dry cleaning beyond reasonable wear and tear as deemed by Runway Regime will be charged to the User.
b) If the Apparel is returned damaged beyond repair the User will incur cost of 150% RRP of the Apparel.
8. GARMENT CARE, ALTERATIONS, REPAIRS AND DRY CLEANING
8.2 If the Apparel arrives to the User with minor creases as a result of postage, the customer should hang the Apparel in a in steamy bathroom.
8.3 The User is responsible for the loss, destruction, deterioration or damage to the Apparel, such as theft, fire, rips, runs/ladders, snags/pulls, burns and irremovable stains or any other cause, whether or not this loss, theft or damage is attributable to the User’s negligence, failure or omission.
8.4 The User must immediately notify Runway Regime via email of any damage to the Apparel that occurs during the Hire Period prior to returning the Apparel.
8.5 The User shall not launder the Apparel unless they have selected to drop off the Apparel at the drycleaner determined by Runway Regime. It is Runway Regime’s responsibility to launder all Apparel that has been hired by a User once returned to it.
8.6 If the Apparel is damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear, the User may be liable for additional fees. Reasonable wear and tear will be determined at Runway Regime’s absolute discretion. If the Apparel contains excessive makeup stains, stains caused by fake tan, stains by any other substance, marks resulting from body tape or hemming tape, excessive odors or evidence of pins being put into the Apparel, additional fees and charges may apply.
8.7 If the Apparel is damaged beyond repair, the User will be charged 150% RRP of the Apparel to be processed via invoice or the User’s stored payment details.
8.8 The costs associated with dry cleaning and laundering is included within the Rental Price however, should the Apparel be returned excessively soiled, there may be additional charges.
8.9 The User may not alter or make any additions to the Apparel or in any other manner interfere with the Apparel.
9. REFUNDS AND CREDIT NOTES
9.2 Wrong Size or Change of Mind
b) Runway Regime will offer a return for ill-fitting Apparel by issuing a credit note (for the Rental Price less a standard $30 processing fee and any additional delivery costs applied at checkout).
c) In order for a customer’s return request to be accepted:
- the security ribbon tagging system must remain enact and Apparel unworn as determined at the discretion of Runway Regime. If the ribbon is removed the Apparel is considered worn and no return is permitted;
- the return request must be emailed to Runway Regime within 24 hours of delivery; and
- all Apparel which is to be returned due to incorrect sizing must be sent back to Runway Regime within 24 hours of confirmation of initial delivery.
- pursuant to clause 4.2(b), the customer requests cancellation provided 28 to 8 day’s notice is given;
- pursuant to clause 6.2(h), the delivery of the Apparel did not arrive in time;
- pursuant to clause 4.4 or 6.1(b), Runway Regime cancels a Hire Booking;
c) The code will be valid for 6 months from date of issue and it will be issued to the value of the Rental Price (less $30 processing fee and applicable delivery costs).
d) If the value of the second Hire Booking by the customer is:
- equal to value of the original Rental Price, the second Hire Booking will be a straight swap;
- less than value of the original Rental Price, the customer will be issued a further credit note with the same expiry date;
- more than value of the original Rental Price, the customer must pay the difference.
10. RISK AND TITLE TO APPAREL
10.2 All risk for the Apparel passes to the User on delivery and the User accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Apparel during the Rental Period.
10.3 If the Apparel gets lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair, whether or not such loss, theft, or damage is attributable to any negligence, failure, or omission of the User then the User will be liable to pay for replacement of the Apparel. In assessing the replaceable value, Runway Regime will take into account, the demand of the Apparel in the market, the availability to purchase the Apparel in the market, the condition of the Apparel, and the Rental Fee that the User has already paid.
10.4 If the User fails to return the Apparel to Runway Regime then Runway Regime, or its appointed agent may (as the invitee of the User) enter upon and into land and premises owned, occupied or used by the User, or any premises where the Apparel is situated and take possession of the Apparel.
11. USER GENERATED CONTENT
b) all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
c) all content that you post is accurate;
use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
e) for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
f) that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
g) that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
11.6 You agree to indemnify and hold Runway Regime (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
12.2 You agree to Runway Regime giving information about you to any person, including any of Runway Regime’s agents or contractors for the purpose of service provision and management and for marketing (direct and other kinds), planning, risk assessment, product development and research purposes.
12.3 You acknowledge that this information may include details in these Terms, particulars identifying you, your account with Runway Regime (and information concerning this account), details of your use of the Site and Service and details of your credit worthiness, credit history and credit capacity.
12.4 You acknowledge that Runway Regime may disclose information about you, including information provided in your membership and other personal information, to designers and other parties from whom you have ordered Apparel, Runway Regime may also provide designers with historical records of Hire Bookings you have made with them.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
b) email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
- Valid 6 months - must be redeemed before 24th December
- Can be redeemed online and in store
- Discount applies to item hire price only
- Excludes delivery and accessories available for purchase
- Limit of 1 use per customer
- Valid 5 months - must be redeemed before 24th December
- Can be redeemed online and in store
- Discount applies to item hire price only
- Excludes delivery and accessories available for purchase
- Limit of 1 use per customer
- Valid ONE day only being the 19th October 2019
- Can only be redeemed in store
- Discount applies to item hire price only
- Excludes delivery and accessories available for hire and purchase
- Limit of 1 use per customer
- No refunds for cancellations on hire purchased at promo price
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Runway Regime and its ‘prize partners’ Jessie Jolly Personal Stylist and Jodie your bra fit specialist (Intimo Consultant) have collaborated on this prize draw. Employees of; Runway Regime and its prize partners, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Runway Regime and its prize partners containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send and by contacting us directly.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete all mandatory fields on the entry form
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 5PM on 30th November 2019.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by utilising an online random number generator to select the winner’s entry number as listed on the entry sheet.
- The winner will receive;
1) One free outfit hire provided by Runway Regime
- Must be redeemed in store (not available for online purchases).
- Outfit includes; standard 3 day hire of dress/jumpsuit and standard dry cleaning only
- Accessories, slips and other purchase items are not included but may be purchased in addition.
- Any additional delivery costs calculated at check out are not included in the free hire and must be paid by the prize winner
- Valid for 3months, date of booking must be before 1 January 2020.
2) One voucher for – 2 Hrs of Personal Styling (valued at $350)
- Valid until 31 Jan 2020
- Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- It cannot be resold or exchanged
- This offer cannot be combined with any other services or packages and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Extending the styling session will be charged at a standard fee of $140/ hr as agreed by both parties within 30mins of scheduled end time. Payment must be made at the conclusion of the session via bank transfer which will be made available to the client.
- Photos are often taken during the style session and may be used for marketing and social media purposes. If you do not agree to this please discuss with your stylist before the session.
3) One $100 gift voucher for Intimo
- $100 voucher to be used on available Intimo products
- Must be redeemed before 31st January 2020.
- The winner will be notified via email. If a winner does not respond to Runway Regime within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Runway Regime shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Runway Regime shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize winner must contact each respective business when they intend to claim their prize within offer validity period. Email contact details provided below.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- ‘Runway Regime’ and its prize partners retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Runway Regime’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Runway Regime and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Runway Regime) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Runway Regime and its prize partners accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Runway Regime reserves the right at any time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Runway Regime in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- Runway Regime and its prize partners shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw Terms shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- Contact details;
Runway Regime email@example.com
Jessie Jolly Personal Stylist firstname.lastname@example.org
Jodie form Intimo email@example.com
16. COLLECTION (STORE PICK UP)