(as at 29 April 2019)
Runway Regime (collectively “Runway Regime”, we, our, us) are bound by the Australian and National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and we are committed to ensuring the privacy of the information our customers and other individuals provide to us.
A digital copy of the Privacy Act 1988 is available online; a summary of the Australian Privacy Principles can be located by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
We undertake to:
- not collect personal information unless we consider it necessary for us to provide our services;
- not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose other than:
- the purpose for which it was collected;
- a related purpose (or, in the case of sensitive information, a directly related purpose) which a person would reasonably expect;
- a purpose required or permitted by law;
- a purpose for which we have obtained your consent;
- take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and up to date;
- take all reasonable steps to protect and safeguard the personal information we collect;
- make available our policies regarding our management of personal information; and
- provide individuals with access to their personal information that we hold, except where we are required or entitled by law to refuse such access.
WHEN is my personal information collected?
We will only collect personal information if it is necessary or required for us to do so. Situations in which we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to:
- dealing with any account registrations;
- processing online orders;
- accessing customer feedback;
- in connection with suppliers in respect of services and/or products that may be supplied to our customers or other individuals; and
- when required by law
Personal information may include sensitive information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (for example, religious beliefs, health status, ethnic origins, membership of a trade or professional association). If so, then we will apply the Australian and National Privacy Principles required to that type of information.
HOW is my personal information collected?
We collect personal information in person, in writing, by telephone, through our website and through other methods of communication with our customers and other individuals we deal with.
We will take reasonable steps at or before the time we collect personal information from an individual, to ensure that individual is aware of:
- who we are and our full contact details;
- the fact that person is able to gain access to the personal information that we collect and seek the correction of such information;
- the purposes for which the personal information is collected;
- whether it is likely that we will disclose information to overseas recipients and if so, where;
- any law which requires us to collect the personal information; and
- the main consequences (if any) if the personal information requested by us is not provided.
However, there may be circumstances where we are not required to do one or more of those things prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
WHAT personal information is collected?
During your use of these methods of correspondence, we may collect the following information: your name, date of birth, postal address, billing address, position, company, IP address, email, payment details and other contact details.
By accessing this website, you consent to our collection of the above information; however, if you wish to revoke your consent, please let us know by using our contact details below.
In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, and in the context of providing you with this notice, we will only collect information that we are authorised to collect by law.
WHY do we collect personal information?
Information collected from you is used for the following purposes only:
- Contacting you in relation to our products and services;
- General company reporting;
- Refining the way by which we deliver products and services to you;
- Meeting legal requirements or regulations;
- Acting in a way you would otherwise reasonably expect;
- Undertaking an action disclosed to you and to which you have consented.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. These may include our agents, our contractors, insurers, advisors, which it is reasonable to expect that information would be provided in the course of or incidental to the provision of services by us. We will however only do so in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and our policy.
CONTROL AND ACCESS
Requests for access to your personal information should be made in writing.
If you request, then in most circumstances we will make available to you the personal information about you that we have collected. In certain circumstances we might not allow you access to your personal information. These circumstances include, where:
- it would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the information relates to legal proceedings with you;
- the information would reveal our commercially sensitive business and decision-making process;
- providing access to the information would prejudice certain investigations; and
- we are required by law not to disclose the information. This includes duties we may have under common law;
We will respond to a request for access to information as a priority and will seek to do so within 10 days of receiving any request.
We will not charge you for requesting access to your own personal information.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will review and update the relevant information (if applicable).
Runway Regime uses reasonable security measures to ensure protection and prevention of unauthorised access and unauthorised disclosure of your personal information. Our security measures include electronic, administrative and managerial safeguards to secure the digital information we collect.
Within our business, Runway Regime only permits your details to be accessed by authorised personnel, being our employees, contractors and agents. It is a condition of employment that all Runway Regime employees maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
In the event of a data breach affecting your personal information, Runway Regime will respond immediately to notify the relevant authorities and you in writing of the date and time of the breach, how it occurred and what measures have been taken to prevent a subsequent breach.
Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such Personal Information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration. Further, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information.
A HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- your current shopping cart;
- previous purchases; and
- to deliver content specific to your interests and preferences
Cookies help us analyse data about traffic to our website, which we may refer to in order to improve our user experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
We also use 3rd party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie and Google advertising cookies) to measure effectiveness and performance of our service, and to show ads and promotions that are relevant to your specific shopping preferences.
This website is powered by Shopify whose cookies policy can be found here
Our website is intended for users who are 13 years of age and above. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to our site and are restricted from using our site entirely.
We will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
We may redirect you to other websites from our own website. When linking to external sites from our corporate website, please note that we do not take any responsibility for the content or IP contained within them. Therefore, we do not take responsibility for the protection and privacy of your information once you have left our website, as that is beyond our control. Please exercise caution when visiting external sites linked to our own website.
SALE OF ASSETS
In the event that Runway Regime has a change of ownership and or all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. By submitting your personal information on the site, you agree that your information may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
PO BOX 10 Bassendean,
Perth WA 6934, Australia